About Me

My photo
Bucks County, PA, United States
In addition to her award-winning young adult fiction, Diana Muñoz Stewart runs her own company providing content for websites and blogs on health, writing, and family. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in English Literature from Rowan University and a Master’s degree in Creative Writing from the Stonecoast, University of Southern Maine. When she’s not writing, she can be found kayaking in her backyard or hiking with her kids and the man who’s made her heart race and palms sweat since their devoted teen years.

Monday, July 6, 2015

Meet Me At The Ruby-Slippered Sisterhood!

I was fortunate enough to be a finalist in the 2015 Golden Heart and with that comes some amazing opportunities. Please follow me over to the Ruby-Slippered Sisterhood where I've done a guest blog post!

Hint, it's all about women. Women who are strong in many different ways. You might recognize one or two of them!

OVER HERE!

3 comments:

  1. And look at you, such a strong amazing woman and writer! Love the photo - you look like you're glowing from inside. Congrats, and I can't wait until I can read your published book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! I am really loving your novel, in the context of Love. It's odd for me to write that title without caps! The book is fantastic!

      Delete
  2. And look at you, such a strong amazing woman and writer! Love the photo - you look like you're glowing from inside. Congrats, and I can't wait until I can read your published book. :)

    ReplyDelete