About Me

My photo
Bucks County, PA, United States
In addition to her award-winning young adult fiction, Diana Muñoz Stewart runs her own company providing content for websites and blogs on health, writing, and family. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in English Literature from Rowan University and a Master’s degree in Creative Writing from the Stonecoast, University of Southern Maine. When she’s not writing, she can be found kayaking in her backyard or hiking with her kids and the man who’s made her heart race and palms sweat since their devoted teen years.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Damn, It's Still Winter

Spring likes to create anticipation. He winks, slides his shirt off, and stretches. Just as you start to ogle him, he pulls on his parka and runs away. Tease. We had a nice day on Saturday. The warm weather drew people out of their hibernation, dusting off their bikes, rollerblades, and running shoes. I know, because I too rushed out onto the trail. This is what I found...



I wish I would've taken a picture of the two women I saw walking their bikes over this mess. They were my heroes. Spring had winked at them, and they weren't taking no for an answer. Way to go, ladies! I know he seems hard to get, but spring can't hold out much longer!

2 comments: