About Me

My photo
Bucks County, PA, United States
In addition to her award-winning young adult fiction, Diana Muñoz Stewart runs her own company providing content for websites and blogs on health, writing, and family. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in English Literature from Rowan University and a Master’s degree in Creative Writing from the Stonecoast, University of Southern Maine. When she’s not writing, she can be found kayaking in her backyard or hiking with her kids and the man who’s made her heart race and palms sweat since their devoted teen years.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Roasting Weenies

I went over to my new property, aka the dump. An elderly neighbor stopped by and asked what I was going to do with the property. I told her eventually I was going to build a house.

She said, "The man who used to live here, Clarence, used to have weenie roasts. We'd eat and then go down to the water."

I told her that I too would have weenie roasts. She thought about this and said, "The woman who used to live here would make me lunch."

Hahaha! Yes, I offered to make her lunch too!

No comments:

Post a Comment